Certifications and Memberships
- AIARE Level 1 (November 2017)
- Adirondack 46er, Number 7916 (August 18, 2013)
Brooks Glacier Expedition 2015
American Alpine Club Mountaineering Fellowship Grant
American Alpine Club/Mountain Hardwear McNeill-Nott Award
- American Alpine Club Live Your Dream Grant
- Ice climbs in the Adirondack, White Mountains, and Cascade Mountains up to WI4.
- 7 ascents of Mount Washington (6,289 feet — White Mountains, NH, USA) via numerous routes and conditions.
- 3 ascents of Mount Rainier (14,410 feet — Cascade Mountains, USA) via the Disappointment Cleaver (V Easy Snow) and Emmons Glacier (V Easy Snow) routes, twice as trip leader.
- Three ascents of Mount Hood (11,250 feet — Cascade Mountains, USA) via the Hogsback and Cooper Spur (V Steep Snow) routes, all as team leader, once solo, twice with a ski descent.
- One ascent of Mount Adams (12,280 feet — Cascade Mountains, USA) via the Mazama Glacier, as trip leader.
- First traverse of Mount Silverthrone (13,220 feet — Alaska Range, USA) and Mount Brooks (11,940 feet) via the Tripyramid Peaks (VI AG 3+ 60-70°) incl. First Ascent of the South East Ridge of East Pyramid Peak, as trip leader. (July 5-12, 2015) (Report)
- One ascent of Pico de Orizaba (18,491 feet — Cordillera Neovolcanica, Mexico) as trip leader.